Windows Repair Toolbox v220.127.116.11 Definitions v18.104.22.168
(Almost) everything you need to repair Windows problems in one small handy tool. Windows Repair Toolbox (freeware) is a software created to help you repair a Windows system, by making the process faster, easier and uniform.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4, internet connection, Windows XP to 10.
– Download and run “on-the-fly” the best free portable software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you’re working. When you finish, simply uninstall the tool, and all downloaded software is also removed. Or you can choose the portable version of Windows Repair Toolbox, and just run it from a pen drive.
– Ability to select several tools to run successively in unattended mode, in order to perform malware removal, system cleaning and repair, and disk defragmentation. A email letting you know that the automatic repair is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
– Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % time; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; Disk model, capacity, rotation, SATA version, basic health check; amount of free space left in the system partition; Windows edition and install date; System boot time; and more.
– Allows you to add your own favorite tools to the program;
– Allows you change the program icon and title bar text;
– Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete;
– Allows you to save notes about the repair process;
– Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools;
Disclaimer (read carefully):
By running Windows Repair Toolbox you accept COMPLETE responsibility for ANYTHING that happens. This tool has ZERO WARRANTY for any purpose. Run it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All 3rd-party tools you might download using Windows Repair Toolbox belong to their respective owners and authors, and are bound by their respective licences.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to determine if you have the rights to use those 3rd-party tools in whatever environment you use this software.