W10 Digital License Activation Script.cmd. Activate the Windows 10 permanently with digital License.
- All the files are 100% clean on virus total.
-This script does not install any files in your system.
-Windows update must be enabled at the time of activation.
-Internet connection is required for instant activation, but If you're running it offline then the system will auto-activate At the next online contact.
-Use of VPN, and privacy, anti spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewall's rules may cause problems in successful Activation.
-After activation, In same hardware, if you reinstall the same windows 10 edition then the system will auto-activate itself but This applies to the only retail version of Windows 10.
- If you are using VL version of Windows 10 then Users will have to insert that windows edition product key. After that system will auto-activate. You can insert the product key manually or you can use tool's option "Insert default product key" This saves all the generating ticket and activation process.
- If your system is already permanent activated, But if you are interested in Testing how this script activate thenenter folowing in elevated cmd
slmgr /upk It'll put the system in the unlicensed state and after that, you can Test the activation process.
- For Making Preactivated Windows 10 ISO
Use PowerISO software to open your windows 10 ISO. Now copy the $OEM$ folder from here and paste it in sources Folder of the ISO. The directory will appear like this iso:\sources\$OEM$\ Now click the option save as, in PowerISO.
Supported Windows 10 Editions:
Core (Home) and (N)
CoreSingleLanguage and (N)
Professional and (N)
ProfessionalEducation and (N)
ProfessionalWorkstation and (N)
Education and (N)
Enterprise and (N)
EnterpriseS (LTSB) 2016 and (N)
-Removed the Run as admin cmd in script because of one av detection.Now script ask users to run manually as admin.
- If Windows 10 found already permanent activated, then script will give user an option to activate again.
- Now Script can generate another text based files without having to escape characters.
- Fixed a issue in creating $oem$ folder on desktop if users have changed desktop location.
- Read Me is now merged in the script.
- Optimized some codes and Read me.